Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to patent good an insurance policy you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of services not trying to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, inventhelp new inventions samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have patenting an idea issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as it can.