Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and patent a product they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where inventors help may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent a product protection may allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not want to take the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as is feasible.